Friday, July 25, 2008

Thinking??

So much is going on around here and then it seems like nothing is happening to move things forward one little bit. Have you ever felt that way? I still have yet to get the paper work together for our 2007 taxes (partly because I didn't do a good job keeping track of our bank statements last year). I am going to suck it up today and look at the office to see where the statements may be hiding, although, Geoff & Chris have both looked and minimal finding has happened. UGH! I hope we can file another extension, sheesh! I wish it was due to the fact that we earned so much money last year, but alas, it is just laziness, or denial, or probably both!




On the knitting front I have cast off my Undulating Scarf/Shawl, but have decided to go back and add as many more repeats as the little bit of yarn and beads I have will allow.

I am looking forward to having this one done, but it has been a fun knit and very quick.




We did get a chance to go camping last weekend and we didn't have to go far to find some amazing country! Geoff and I had done a 250 mile ride a couple of days before, through Hope Valley, so I said let's pack it up and GO!! We had a GREAT time and the dogs loved it too.


Many years ago, I had mentioned to my too stressed out husband, Geoff, that he needed to stop and smell the flowers. He has done a terrific job and here is one of his lovely collections!

So with that I will take my leave and wish everyone wonderful moments, because isn't that all life is? Just a collection of moments?

3 comments:

Auntie Pudentaine said...

I love how your undulating scarf pictures look like a waterfall coming down the rock! This turned out just beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Quick Book saved my butt and saved me lots of money on taxes!!

Unknown said...

Tag......you're it.......