Friday, October 26, 2007

Blogging, frogging and well you get the idea...

Ok I think this blogging thing is pretty cool, and while I really haven't 'frogged' anything recently (knitting slang for ripping out your work) it just seemed to work with blogging. Things seem to be rolling along all around in my life, and I must be busy, because yesterday was my Dad's b-day and I didn't remember until I got my sister's email. He passed away four years ago. I am not sure how I feel about forgetting, but I do think about him regularly so, well I'll move on now. At any rate I am currently full of creative stuff, as my amazing boss has given us things to work on for knitting kits for the shop. I am currently working on some easter knits and will get them up soon. I will have the first bunch knit up this weekend and I am also, creating some fun Holiday stuff for her too! So many ideas and just not enough time to do it all. I think maybe I will try knitting with my feet and see how that goes. I could work on two things at once!

I am also, reading a book that is really interesting and a quick read; 'Bad Monkey's' by Matt Ruff. I did try to find it on audiobooks so I could knit too, but alas, it wasn't to be found in that format. I guess I am destined to sit a read a bit too!

Probably as all of us are, I am thinking of all the people in southern California who are now homeless. The smoke has reached us here in Reno, and while we are used to fires here; one this big is cause for some pause.

I am counting my blessings today, which are so abundant that they wouldn't fit on a page. I am a lucky person. On that note have a day to remember.

No comments: